Professional certification provides an opportunity for you to demonstrate your core competencies in specialized areas. As part of coursework you gain the knowledge, expertise and skills in preparation to pass an industry exam or be awarded certifications. Professional certifications hold great value in building your credentials, building a specialized area of expertise and enhancing marketability.
- Acquire technical knowledge and skills you’ll need to assume significant management responsibilities.
- Develop core competencies in a compressed time frame.
- Immediately apply concepts learned in class to the work environment.
- Develop the ability to examine, challenge, and continually improve business processes.
- Take courses on campus or via asynchronous, distance learning through CAETE.
- Take courses on campus or via asynchronous, distance learning.
- Study on the go with flexible and portable distance learning tools that accommodate your busy schedule.
- Learn from faculty with extensive real-world experience in Fortune 500 technology organizations.
- Enjoy a student centered, interactive learning experience.
- Apply course credits towards a Masters of Engineering in Engineering Management.